Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Alpha Cat!

Razcal! The Alpha Cat! I have had many cats in my life but this one...takes the cake! He brings me gifts! He loves me unconditionally. Yesterday, it was a bird. Last week, a snake and a mouse.
I rescued him when he was tiny! Not sure how old but he fit in one hand! Anyway, someone must have dumped him at the school. I heard his tiny meow! Brought him home and have loved every minute.
I brought my camera out the other day, he watched me very closely and as I moved close to him, this was the first look on his face. Then he went about his nap.
Sorry for you non cat lovers~
Love ya Raz!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is a great shot. It is extremely difficult to take good photos of black cats. I have made several failed attempts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers